Hi Filippe

Macro's are not my strongest point.
If I would review chapter 12, it would only be for type errors, right menu paths etc.
Is that oké?

Kind regards, Kees

Felipe Viggiano schreef op 31.10.2020 20:55:
Thanks for that Kees!

If it's possible, could you take a look at the CG7012 - Macros?

Meanwhile, I'm going to start to assemble the other chapters in one file and after that, I believe we are ready to present the final result to Steve.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano