An seriously updated version of Chapter 02 Producing LO Guides is now in the Work In Progress
folder for Documentation Team Info ready for review and comment.

The filename is 2-ProducingLOGuides-PS-20201030.odt.

This chapter has been updated using the LO Template version 7.0 and has been written in the user
guide style. This will help any contributor to write or update a chapter as they have a sample of
what a user guide chapter should look like. The previous version, in my opinion, was very difficult
to follow, definitely not clear on how to produce chapters for a user guide and not a good sample
to follow.

Some people may disagree with my efforts, but something needs to done and improve the standard of
contributors’ information.

If there is an agreement on the style used in this update, then I am willing to tackle the
remaining chapters.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com