Hello Team

I added the file CG70-CalcGuide-Master-OH.odm in the Feedback folder for
further work.

* The covers were updated tp 7.0
* new 7.0 template applied to master document.

On opening the file, LO will ask to update the links. As master
document, the links must be reworked at publication time. I'll refrain
to update fields, ToCs, Indexes and links until all chapters are in
published folder.

Cheers
--
Olivier Hallot