To all Writer gurus

How do you change page style in Writer 7.0?

How do you insert a new page into a document with a different page style?

I know there is a master document tool, but I believe it is very buggy. Has this been fixed for
version 7.0?

I am trying to put together the Impress user guide using the chapter files using Version 7.0 of the
LO user guide template. I used a similar method when I created the Draw Guide 6.4 using the 6.4
chapter template. Now I cannot find the tools/options in Version 7.0.

HELP please.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com