Robert Großkopf wrote
Hi Jean-Michel,

There is a reference to the example database:
Example_database_mailmerge_direct.odb
But I can't find it in the zip archive of the examples.
Would this be the same as Example_Database_Formletter_direct?

Could be it is the same. In the German version there is a folder
"Serienbrief" and I translated it to form letter. Seems somebody else
changed it (in the guide) to "mailmerge" but didn't reflect the name of
the database has also to be changed.

Hello Robert,
That is what I thought.
Thank you very much.

Jean-Michel

-----
Jean-Michel,
LibO 6.4  sur Windows 10 x64 et Lubuntu 20.04

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html