Hello everybody,

With regards to my opinion of the usefulness of Table 8 in Chapter 7 of the Calc Guide:

The table was inserted with the primary intention of listing the function categories that are available in the Function Wizard and I think that is useful information for the reader.

As for the number of functions in each category, that has some relevance in terms of drawing the reader's attention to the scope of functions provided by Calc. It might encourage a user to explore the Function Wizard a little more.

Of course the numbers may change from release to release but that should be easily tracked via the Release Notes.

My vote would be to keep the table.

Regards.

Steve