Hello everyone,

Three more chapters are now in the Published folder after the second review
analysis:

i. CG7006 - PrintExportEmailSign;
ii. CG7007 - FormulaAndFunctions; and
iii. CG7008 - PivotTables.

Kees,
In the CG7007-FormulaAndFunction, I think you have a point about the
necessity for presenting the number of functions in each category (Table
8). However, since it was a job already done, I have kept the table and
perhaps we can discuss this for the next update. If Steven could comment on
this issue (suggestion to remove Tale 8 from the CG7007), it would be great
also!

In the CG7008-PivotTables, I have kept the last caution note about deleting
a pivot table associated with a pivot chart, even though is repeated,
thinking in a user that goes straight to the Pivot Chart section of the
chapter.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano