Hello Steve and Olivier,

I have found some more errors in help pages:

For MINIFS
<https://help.libreoffice.org/7.1/en-US/text/scalc/01/func_minifs.html?&DbPAR=CALC&System=UNIX>
the
2nd example in "Using regular expressions and nested functions" section the
regex is about "book" but description states "pen".

Also in POISSON.DIST
<https://help.libreoffice.org/7.1/en-US/text/scalc/01/04060184.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id2953985>
the
function says "C" parameter is optional but that is not true. I tried it in
Calc.

Please look into the above.

Regards,
Ronnie Gandhi
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
+91-07874243430

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 8:09 PM Steve (GMail) <stevemfanning.wh@gmail.com>