Marcia,
To help orient yourself with the various user guides, you might find
this wiki page useful. It lists all the books and their individual
chapters.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/WikiAction/submit/Documentation/Publications
Jean

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 10:20 PM marcia wilbur <aicra@well.com> wrote:

Thanks Peter and Dave. I see the inline comments.
I will take another look over the contrib guide too.