Hello Dave

I have being going through Chapter 2 of the Contributors’ Guide and it definitely needs updating
despite only being reviewed earlier this year.
The info is out of date when compared to LibreOffice 7.0.
This chapter has not been transferred to the latest template for user guides. The contributors’
guide should also use the same template as the user guides for consistency.
The way the chapter has been written provides a very confusing message. Any instructions or advice
are not very clear or logical.
What are thoughts on these problems? I am updating this chapter and making a lot of changes to look
similar to user guide.

I think the other chapters need a good once over so that we have a good contributors’ guide.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com