Hello everyone,

Just uploaded the CG7012 - Macros in the Draft folder, this chapter is now
ready for a second review.

Most of the suggestions made by Olivier and Steve were accepted.

Steve: About the strange blank space below Figure 8, I believe It was the
Frame configuration, I changed it and it appears OK to me.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano