Hi Dave!

You're right. What I'll do is update the chapters from version 6.4 to 7.0.

I agree with you that it would be better to update just one chapter at a
time. However, the Preface and the first two chapters seem smaller and
simpler to update. This is why I checked out all of them at once.

For future chapters I'll check them out one at a time.

Regards,

Rafael