Hi Olivier,

I have uploaded a Writer file containing material which I propose could be used to improve the help and wiki pages for the Database functions. This is in response to our discussions during GSOD20 meetings.

The file can be found in Nextcloud at https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/6KFGMJnY66LcxeD.

The file contains an embedded Calc spreadsheet which contains many examples (https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/9pDFQxT5Pf8JGeb). Can we provide a link on the help page to such a spreadsheet?

I would welcome your comments on this material.

Regards,

Steve