<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the follow up e-mail. I will await further instructions regarding the SSO account. In
the meantime I’ll look over the software and current documentation so that I’m more familiar with
LibreOffice.

sp;

I have also subscribed to the mailing list, so I’m currently receiving the e-mails from the group.

Thank you,

Chris Smith

Sent fromMailfor Windows 10

From:Dave BartonSent:Monday, October 19, 2020 7:11