Hello Jean

I have approved all your comments except the one that mentions
ask.libreoffice.org, which is an important website for community support.

I filled the missing Greek letters in the tables.

I added your name to the contributors for your kind review of the Guide.

I also saved the file in the WIP folder and a uncommented copy in the
Published folder with the PDF.

Regards
Olivier