Hi Peter,

Totally agree about the date format.

Yes all 5 chapters of the Contributor Guide are on NextCloud in the
"Documentation Team Info" folder:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/LibreOffice%20Documentation/English/Contributor%20Resources/Documentation%20Team%20Info/Work%20In%20Progress&fileid=314869

Unfortunately the guide is in a state of flux, which is why I am keen to
get it updated. We have new contributors coming onboard, but the Guide
book chapters and wiki are quite confusing and in some cases contradictory.

Best Regards
Dave