<!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->
Hi,

My name is Chris Smith, I just recently discovered LibreOffice, and I would like to help contribute
to the documentation team. I’ve been in the technical communications field for several years, but
I’m new to technical writing. I’m currently working on my technical writing certification at UC
Santa Cruz Silicon Valley Extension. I would be interested in reviewing, editing, researching,
helping with artwork, and once I get more familiar with LibreOffice, I would like to help write
user documentation.

I have subscribed to the mailing list and created an SSO account.

Thank you for the opportunity.<o:p>

Regards,

Chris Smith

Sent fromMailfor Windows 10