Hi,

Thank you so much. I have gotten SSO credentials.

Best,

Adam Lax
International Education Policy, MA
2015-2016 US Department of State Fulbright Scholar:
aplchinafulbright.weebly.com
Cell number- 301-758-1125

Dave Barton <daveb@libreoffice.org> 于2020年10月17日周六 上午11:03写道:

On 16/10/2020 21:57, adam lax wrote:
Dear Documentation team,

My name is Adam Lax.

I'm very interested in getting involved as a volunteer to help with open
source projects. I come from the higher education/ non profit sector with
over 4 years of experience teaching college level writing to ESL
students.
I'm looking to transition into technical writing and would like to get
more
direct experience with the documentation process by volunteering on a
project.I believe my extensive writing, editing, and proofreading
experience can be quite helpful.

As an educator, I have also honed a strong ability to explain orally and
in
written form concepts, ideas, and tasks in a thorough and step-by-step
manner for those who are not familiar with them or even speak English as
first language.

I would appreciate any guidance you all can give me in just starting out.
I'm eager to learn and apply my writing skills to this team!

Best,

Adam Lax
International Education Policy, MA
2015-2016 US Department of State Fulbright Scholar:
aplchinafulbright.weebly.com
Cell number- 301-758-1125

Hi & Welcome Adam,

Your experience will be helpful.

The Documentation Contributors Guide can be found here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
You have joined us at a time when we are making some small changes to
our workflow and I am in the process of updating the information there.

If you haven't already done so, please subscribe to the documentation
mailing list, see "How to get started" on the above page. Where you will
also find information about the TDF Single sign on (SSO) facility.
Once you have your SSO credentials post back to this list and our team
coordinator (Olivier Hallot) will arrange access to our NextCloud
workspace for you.

Please feel free to post to this list with any questions you may have.

TIP: Emails sent to this list must be in plain primitive ASCII text,
HTML and attachments are not accepted.

Best Regards
Dave