Hi Jean,

When I first checked out the Math Guide, I thought it would take me longer
to finish updating it. That's why I expected to return it by Oct 20.

However, I managed to finish updating it earlier than expected. The actual
return dates are:
1) October 12th (first return)
2) October 14th (second return with revisions following comments by Olivier)
3) October 15th (final revision by Olivier)

I believe there is nothing else to add to the Math Guide. Hence the guide
is available for you to do your review.

Kind regards,

Rafael Lima