[VOTE] On changes to documentation workflow.

Hi All,

Other than Peter Schofield nobody else has expressed any thoughts or
opinions as whether or not we should adopt the NextCloud versioning
system, or should we continue with the proposed folder structure and
file naming format, so I propose a poll:

Option 1.
Go ahead with the simplified folder structure and file naming format,

or

Option 2.
Adopt the NextCloud versioning system.

I propose closing the vote at 17:00 UTC on Friday 16th. October 2020.

Best Regards
Dave

My vote: Option 1.

Rational:
The NextCloud versioning system is a solution to a problem we don't
really have.

Regards
Dave

I vote for Option 1.

Reason: I still do not feel the need for a more complex versioning system.

I go with option #1

Dan

I vote for Option 1.