Hi All,

Other than Peter Schofield nobody else has expressed any thoughts or
opinions as whether or not we should adopt the NextCloud versioning
system, or should we continue with the proposed folder structure and
file naming format, so I propose a poll:

Option 1.
Go ahead with the simplified folder structure and file naming format,

or

Option 2.
Adopt the NextCloud versioning system.

I propose closing the vote at 17:00 UTC on Friday 16th. October 2020.

Best Regards
Dave