Hello Rafael

I reviewed your updates and additions and I liked very much. I have
uploaded the file with my initials appended (OH) so you can have a
second look.

I left some comments too, for your guidance nd judgement. Some changes
were rejected, but the vast majority accepted. Track changes are not
enabled by default, but previous are visible.

Thanks you for your excellent contribution.

Kind regards
Olivier