Dave,

Thank you very much for the clarification!
When I saw the "Reviewed..." folder, I came up with a wrong impression
about the files in the Published folder.
Just moved those two files to the Published folder and updated the Status
Guide with the new location as you suggested.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em seg., 12 de out. de 2020 às 12:28, DaveB <daveb@libreoffice.org>