Hello Kees,

About the folder, I agree with you, it could look better in another place,
I would suggest inside the Draft folder rather than one level up.
Actually, for me, it doesn't really matter where the folder is, since, as
far as I understood, it is a temporary storage place for pre-published
files, but I can move it if this is for the best, not a problem.

About the workflow, we are in the final steps for the Calc 7.0 Guide
reviewing, so I would like to suggest to keep the previous workflow and
adopt the new one on the upcoming 7.1 Calc Guide.
I believe we will spend some precious time moving and renaming every file
when we could use it to finish the book instead.

Those are my opinion on the subjects, perhaps we can discuss a little
further, and get to a final decision about them.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano