Hi Olivier!

I also opened under Okular in Kubuntu 20.04 and had no issues except a
delay in rendering the page.

You are right. The files do open in Okular. The thing is that they take
about 15 seconds to finish loading and in the meantime the pages are shown
as empty pages. And I had not waited enough to see them open.

Just as a tip, for those in Linux it is possible to use the command-line
tool *pdftoppm* to export the Covers PDF file into high-resolution PNGs.

pdftoppm -png -rx 300 -ry 300 Guid_Covers.pdf guide_covers

Cheers

Rafael

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:17 AM Olivier Hallot <