On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 1:45 AM Dan Lewis <elderdanlewis@gmail.com> wrote:

The template contains list styles which we no longer use, the ones
containing, Start, Continue, and End. Is there any reason why these have
not be deleted from the template?

The paragraph styles for lists with Start, Continue, and End in their
names are built-in; they cannot be deleted. They can, however, be
hidden and perhaps they should be.