Fuether more I can not find a folder "Reviewed File Prior To Publication" in the "Proposal for a change to the Nextcloud workflow"

kees538@libreoffice.org schreef op 12.10.2020 06:46:
Felipe Viggiano schreef op 12.10.2020 03:10:
Hello everyone,

Just did a final review on the CG700 - Preface, and CG-7001 - Introduction.

I see that there is a "Reviewed File Prior to Publication" folder inside
Archive, I just uploaded these two chapters there.

Should this folder be insite Archive, or one level up?

Kees

The status spreadsheet has been updated.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano