I have updated seven chapters of the Getting Started Guide to 7.0 and
uploaded them to NextCloud. I have updated the status spreadsheet for
the book. All chapters have the v7 template applied. I found very few
changes to be necessary in the text, so I have used Track Changes to
show what I did. Updated/replaced images are not marked.

I have not been following closely the discussions on the list about
file naming and image anchoring and other matters, so I have probably
not done some things correctly. Please feel free to change as needed.

I have taken Ch4 (Writer) for updating. I think Peter Schofield plans
to do the chapters on Impress and Draw. Will someone from the Calc or
Base Guide teams do those chapters?

Do you want me to be the coordinator for this book? Or has someone
already claimed it?