Hi Sören,

I am currently learning how to create LibreOffice Base applications. I
would have liked to find more documentation on attributes and methods
available in the forms, and other information relevant to a macro
programmer in LIbreOffice Base. I have created, and include in this
mail, a writer document outlining what I would like to have found.( I
use the Swedish version of LIbreOffice, so if you find any names or
terms strange it's due to a bad translation into English. My bad in that
case.)

Did you download the Base Guide (
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/ )? There
is a chapter with more than 100 pages (in German original) about Macros
in Base.

Regards

Robert
--