I have a couple of questions about these:

I understand why normally, list styles should not contain more than three levels, preferably not more than two. However, a plan for creating a database could use an outline format. The odd levels contains the questions about the database in secessive more specific ones. The even levels contains the answers to the odd level questions directly above it. This is going to take much more than three levels to describe the desired database in detail. So, any suggestions as to what the characters should be for the levels below 3 going beyond level 5? (This information I need for the chapter on planning/designing a database.)

The template contains list styles which we no longer use, the ones containing, Start, Continue, and End. Is there any reason why these have not be deleted from the template?

Dan