Hi Dave, All

Em 11/09/2020 11:18, DaveB escreveu:
For the benefit of those who were not part of yesterday's team meeting,
or haven't yet read the minutes. I put forward a proposal as per the
subject line of this post.

A copy of my proposal is available from:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/9FqwWK3m6Cy2zHQ
The proposal has 5 points together with my rational for the changes.

If there are no reasonable objections, I propose to start updating our
NextCloud instance on Friday, 18th. September.

Best Regards
Dave

I'm bringing a new element to the discussion, related to Version control.

Our infra team added a Version Control plugin to NextCloud.

Each file in Nextcloud is version controlled, including our Guides and
guides components.

Details on the way to use it are in this link:

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/stable/user_manual/files/version_control.html?highlight=version%20control

I think it can be considered in the proposed workflow changes

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator