Hello,

I am currently learning how to create LibreOffice Base applications. I would have liked to find more documentation on attributes and methods available in the forms, and other information relevant to a macro programmer in LIbreOffice Base. I have created, and include in this mail, a writer document outlining what I would like to have found.( I use the Swedish version of LIbreOffice, so if you find any names or terms strange it's due to a bad translation into English. My bad in that case.)

The inspiration for my proposal is that I would like to write a macro that add lines to an table control, taking information from one table control with a list of government departments and on click displays a list of agencies under that department in another table control.

If I would create such a document, or participate in it's creation, do you agree that it would be a useful addition to the documentation or would I just be wasting my time? I would naturlally be less inclined to put in the hours if I would be the sole user...

I have a masters degree in computer science from the university of Umeaa, here in Sweden, and a master of education in computer science and physics from the same university.

I have written a master thesis in English, and a (not published) book on database administration and programming for high school students. The book was written in Swedish (on the request of my then pupils) and I used Microsoft SQL Server Express Edition and Access due to demands from my then employer.

With my best regards,

--
Sören Jonsson
Kärnvägen 237