Hello Olivier,

Just looked at the covers and in my opinion, they are amazing! Thanks for
the effort!

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Em seg., 5 de out. de 2020 às 17:05, Olivier Hallot <
olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> escreveu:

Hi Team

Pushing forward the work initiated by Rizal Muttaquin and later by Drew
Jensen, I gave a try on the back and front covers of the 7.0 series of
Guides.

All files are in the /Contributor Resources/Cover7.0/ folder.

I am not a designer nor an expert in the printing industry, so forgive
the errors and mistakes. Furthermore, I had to learn Inkscape UI almost
from scratch.

All Source-* files are editable and has fonts "as fonts", that is, if
later we must change anything, we can type the new text.

All *-converted-to-curves*- files are files where the fonts were
converted into curves, so that the final SVG does not depend on
installed fonts, but then the texts are not easily editable.

The -converted-to-curves- files were used as front and back covers for
the ODT files with associated names. These are just samples.

The PDF files are the above ODFs exported to PDF.

I also uploaded the trueno fonts used in the guide front covers.

While I think the covers are usable right now, I may have missed something.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator