Hello John

I wrote the 6.4 version of the Draw Guide and did not know about the error. This sometimes happens
when the reference text has been changed in some way. I will investigate and let you know what I
find. I will be upgrading the Draw guide to version 7.0 next month so this problem will be fixed.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com