Draw guide 6.4

Experiencing unexpected behavior with text in Draw, I consulted the
    Draw Guide 6.4 and found, on that very topic, an error in the
    documentation on page 172.  A reference is unresolved, so that the
    text reads:To
      change the default setting, you have to format the text box, see
      “Error: Reference source not found” on page Error: Reference
      source not found for more information.This error does not exist in Draw 4.3 Guide.  I did not check to see
    if it exists in revisions between 4.3 and 6.4.John Kaufmann+1-724-433-0459

Hello John

I wrote the 6.4 version of the Draw Guide and did not know about the error. This sometimes happens when the reference text has been changed in some way. I will investigate and let you know what I find. I will be upgrading the Draw guide to version 7.0 next month so this problem will be fixed.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com