Experiencing unexpected behavior with text in Draw, I consulted the
    Draw Guide 6.4 and found, on that very topic, an error in the
    documentation on page 172.  A reference is unresolved, so that the
    text reads:To
      change the default setting, you have to format the text box, see
      “Error: Reference source not found” on page Error: Reference
      source not found for more information.This error does not exist in Draw 4.3 Guide.  I did not
check to see
    if it exists in revisions between 4.3 and 6.4.John Kaufmann+1-724-433-0459