Hi Olivier,

Great, thank you

On 06/10/20 05.52, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Rizal

Sorry for the misspelling.

The NextCloud folder is

LibreOffice Documentation/English/Contributor Resources/Cover7.0/

I added you to the odfauthors group so this folder is now available to you.

Kind regards

Olivier

Em 05/10/2020 19:19, Rizal Muttaqin escreveu:
Hai Olivier,

Many thanks for the update report but could you please point me where
/Contributor Resources/Cover7.0/ folder is?

[and my last name is Muttaqin, not Muttaquin ;D]

BR,
Rizal Muttaqin