GSOD 2020 - Wiki on Calc Functions - Database functions

Hi Ronnie and Olivier,

Prior to reviewing Ronnie’s work on the wiki pages for Calc’s Database functions, I have been reading the relevant Help topics and exercising the various functions in a spreadsheet.

As a result of this preparatory work, I have some suggestions for improvements to the Help information and over the next few days I will write a note detailing these proposals.

In the meantime, can I suggest that I postpone my review of the Database functions on the wiki? Once Ronnie has had a chance to address the comments that Olivier has already raised and taken note of our discussions at last Tuesday’s meeting, then he can move on to the Statistical functions as agreed.

If the Help information gets updated, we can have a future discussion about potential impacts on the wiki pages for the Database functions.

Regards,

Steve

HI Steve

Agree.