Introduction

Hello.

As per the /JoinDocTeam <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo/JoinDocTeam> /guide, this is a brief introduction to me and what I can offer to the documentation team.

I work in the public sector in England in a data management team. Much of my work has involved authoring and updating documentation, including corporate policies and associated guidance. I've recently got back into using open source, which has led to my interest in this opportunity.

I'm confident that I could contribute to any of the disciplines mentioned in /How you can help/, with a couple of provisos:

*Writing: *Probably my strongest discipline but my knowledge of Libreoffice might not yet be strong enough for some aspects.

*Artwork: *I'd be limited to pretty basic cropping, labeling, etc.

Cheers,

Robert.

Hi Rob,
Its pleasure to welcome you.
Regardless of your skills, you can always help.

The next step is for you to create a login in our working environmznt.
Please follow this link
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Regards
Randolph