How do I publish a patch to Gerrit for peer review?

Hi,
I tried to submit a patch to fix a typo to test the process for editing
help pages. After I edited the file and saved the edits, I clicked Publish
Edit. The instructions say that I need to click the Publish button to make
it reviewable.

"Once all files of your patch are edited and you are done with editing, you
must publish your change. click the Publish Edit button to generate the
patch. Initially, the patch is created as a Draft, i.e., not published to
be reviewable by others. To submit it for peer review in gerrit, click
another Publish button that appears after you clicked Publish Edit."

But I don't see a Publish button. Has the user interface or patch workflow
changed? Is there another step that I need to do to make it reviewable?

I tried to submit a patch to fix a typo to test the process for editing
help pages. After I edited the file and saved the edits, I clicked Publish
Edit. The instructions say that I need to click the Publish button to make
it reviewable.

"Once all files of your patch are edited and you are done with editing, you
must publish your change. click the Publish Edit button to generate the
patch. Initially, the patch is created as a Draft, i.e., not published to
be reviewable by others. To submit it for peer review in gerrit, click
another Publish button that appears after you clicked Publish Edit."

But I don't see a Publish button. Has the user interface or patch workflow
changed? Is there another step that I need to do to make it reviewable?

Yes, unfortunately the instructions in the wiki are out of date. The up-to-date instructions are in https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/Documentation/user-inline-edit.html

Ilmari

Thanks, should I add someone as a reviewer? Or should I leave that blank?

You can add Olivier Hallot.

Ilmari