A new guide for blind users, the mac and the screenreader voiceover and LibreOffice Writer

Hello,
I have recently written a short guide for those who are blind and wishing to use LibreOffice Writer with the mac and screenreader voiceover.
I believe this guide could be helpful too many.
Please tell me how I may have this guide added to your information.
Thank you.
Keith Reedy
We are Braille Bible printers,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@fastmail.net

Hello Keith

This is a valuable contribution for the LibreOffice community and the
blind people. We can make the guide available alongside to our other guides.

Please can you send it to me or place it in a file sharing service?

With kind regards
Olivier

Hi Keith,

This is quite a valuable guide. I see that you are registered on the
accessibility list, could you also mention this on that list as well?

Cheers,

Marc

Hi Keith,

have you already put the guide somewhere?

On the German mailing list is currently an intensive discussion about using LibreOffice by blind people. That discussion has result in several bug reports already, and there was a community call on that topic. Your guide would be valuable for the German community too.

Kind regards
Regina

HI

File is in the wiki: