Anniversary Video

I have uploaded to YouTube and PeerTube (thanks to Paolo Vecchi) two
videos for LibreOffice 10th Anniversary. They are both in the open WEBM
format.

Video LibreOffice Community 10th Anniversary (7 minutes)
https://youtu.be/aplDorTxdSg
https://peertube.opencloud.lu/videos/watch/3757fabd-ceb0-43ef-b616-8307dacd6b2e

Video LibreOffice 10th Anniversary Social Media (2 minutes)
https://youtu.be/XmH8JkYsOc8
https://peertube.opencloud.lu/videos/watch/dce90813-1b27-4a32-9cbd-856505f3d0a9

For Twitter, there is a MP4 version of the short video available on
Nextcloud: https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/nZewMktFKH2MLdX.

This is a suggestion for the tweet to support the video:

Today is LibreOffice 10th Anniversary: it is a significant achievement
for the project, and a date to remember for all community members.
@LibreOffice #libreoffice #thebestfossofficesuite

Best regards, Italo

Hi Italo,

Thanks - nicely done - I like them. Great to see so many people there

Happy birthday all!

Cor

Happy birthday indeed!

For the tweet how about something that looks forward to the next 10 years
too? A celebration of the past and look to the future?

Today is LibreOffice 10th Anniversary: it is a significant achievement
for the project, and a date to remember for all community members.
@LibreOffice #libreoffice #thebestfossofficesuite

Today is LibreOffice's 10th Anniversary: it marks a significant achievement
for our project! We are here because of you all, for community and
friendship. Here's to the next 10 successful years! :birthday::balloon::tada::sparkler:
@LibreOffice #libreoffice #thebestfossofficesuite
Just an idea.....

Thanks