Getting Started Guide 7.0

Hi All,

I have been doing some preparation for the 7.0 edition of this guide, by
collecting together the release notes for 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4 & 7.0 with
the intention of creating a wiki page of changes between 6 & 7, similar

While this is being developed for the Getting Started Guide, it should
also be useful for other guides (eg. Writer).

There is still quite a bit of work to be done on this, but I will post
back here when it is ready.

Best Regards
Dave

Hi, Dave,

the GS exists for LO6.4, so all you need is to gather all the new stuff
that landed in LO 7.0 - which should be in the LO70 release notes on wiki.

Lp, m.

napisala:

Hi Martin,

Thanks for pointing that out. I realised the same thing about 10 seconds
after I posted.

Regards
Dave