CG7013-CalcAsADatabase - First review

Hello everyone,

Just checked out the CH 7013 - Calc as a Database for a first review.

Expect to return it by Thursday (24Sep2020).

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano

Greetings, Everyone,

This is the first time I've written to the documentation team. I hope you can help me. I'm working on Lesson 3 of the LO 7.0 version of my "Essentials" tutorials for teachers (http://www.pitt.edu/~poole/libreoffice7frame.htm).

Attached is a Word doc in which I have dumped captures from screens where I'm trying to round the corners of a rectangle in the LO 7.0 Draw module. As I hope you can see, I'm following the help offered by the 7.0 Help System and LO 7 does not appear to allow me to use the rounding corners option (the option is inaccessible--greyed out).

Can any of you help me with this?

Bernard

Bernard John Poole, MSIS, PGCE
Associate Professor Emeritus CS & Education
University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown
Johnstown, PA 15904, USA
e-mail: poole@pitt.edu
home page: www.pitt.edu/~poole

Hi Bernard,

Please be aware of the following:

* All TDF/LO mailing lists operate on very primitive (ASCII Only) ML
software and all HTML content and embedded images are ignored, plus
attachments are removed before being allowed through to the list.

* Many of us use the threading feature of "real" email client software
and replying to previous posts with an unrelated issue breaks this
threading and it is also considered to be very impolite to do this.

* For user support it is best to post (in non-HTML format) to:
users@global.libreoffice.org

* The in-built/on-line Help facility cannot cover every aspect of the
software. For more detailed information read the Draw Guide, the PDF
edition available from:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/b/b1/DG64-DrawGuide.pdf
That said, even the Draw Guide book cannot cover 100% of every possible
feature of the software.

As a side note. I have just opened LibreOffice Draw version 7.0.1.2 on
Windows 10 and Linux and I am unable to replicate your issue.

As a courtesy, you can send your document (ODF preferred) directly to me
and I will attempt to assist. Alternatively, upload your document to a
file sharing service and post back to this list with a link to your
document so that other subscribers can respond if they wish to do so.

Best Regards
Dave

Hello everyone,

Just uploaded the first review of CG7013 - Calc as a Database in the Calc's
Feedback folder.

The Calc Guid Status is updated.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano