Missing sample files for Base Guide.

Hello,
On this page : https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Preface
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Preface>
and in the document : BG6400-Preface
I see the list of Example files used in the Base Guide. 18 files.
But in the file Sample-Databases.zip i see only 13 files.

It's missing :
Example_CSV_included.odb
Example_Report_conditional_Overlay_Graphics.odb
Example_Report_Rows_Color_change_Columns.odb
Example_PDFForm_Import.odb
Example_Database_Formletter_direct.odb

I am translating the Base Guide into French and i need these files, if it's
possible.
Someone can help ?

Thanks. Regards,
Jean-Michel

Hi Jean-Michel,

I don't know if there will exist a newer translation, but some of this
databases you could find here:
https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert/lo_hb_en/
and all of the German original are here:
https://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
(Handbuch "Base").

Regards

Robert

Robert Großkopf wrote

Hi Jean-Michel,

I don't know if there will exist a newer translation, but some of this
databases you could find here:
https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert/lo_hb_en/
and all of the German original are here:
https://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
(Handbuch "Base").

Hello Robert,

exactly what I wanted!
thank you,

JM
PS : is there an english translation of the very useful : Weitere
Beispieldatenbanken mit Beschreibung

Hi Jean-Michel,

PS : is there an english translation of the very useful : Weitere
Beispieldatenbanken mit Beschreibung

No, it hasn't been translated. My English isn't good enough for
translating such a description.

Regards

Robert