Print copies of 6.4 user guides not listed on website?

Olivier,

I notice that the links from
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/
to the 6.4 user guides go directly to the PDFs on NextCloud.
I can find no indication on that web page that the print copies exist
or how to get them.
Is this an oversight, or is it deliberate? If deliberate, why?

There is a link to the wiki page at the very bottom of that web page,
but it's in small type, easy to miss, and vague ("For more
information...").

Regards, Jean

Hello Jean

Olivier,

I notice that the links from
https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/
to the 6.4 user guides go directly to the PDFs on NextCloud.
I can find no indication on that web page that the print copies exist
or how to get them.
Is this an oversight, or is it deliberate? If deliberate, why?

Not deliberate, just long to-do list I have.

I'll get it ready for tomorrow. Is there an issue on using the link to
download from NextCloud?

There is a link to the wiki page at the very bottom of that web page,
but it's in small type, easy to miss, and vague ("For more
information...").

It is the normal size for text. We can increase the size.

Regards

Hello Jean

I fixed the documentation website and added links to lulu where it
exist, based on the wiki links.

Kind regards
Olivier

Olivier, thank you. One error:
The print copy of the Base Guide linked under the image for BG6.4 is
actually the book for v6.2.

Looks like I failed to produce print copies of Base Guide 6.4 and Calc
Guide 6.4. I will try to do them in the next week or so.

Jean

Hello Jean

Olivier, thank you. One error:
The print copy of the Base Guide linked under the image for BG6.4 is
actually the book for v6.2.

Thanks for reporting. fixed.
(hard to work on html with small and low contrast font *sigh*)

Looks like I failed to produce print copies of Base Guide 6.4 and Calc
Guide 6.4. I will try to do them in the next week or so.

All right.

Regards
Olivier