Calc Guide

Hi All,

Please be aware that unfortunately I am no longer able to fulfil the role of Calc Guide Coordinator. I hope somebody else can step into the role to complete the publication of the 7.0 Calc Guide.

The status of the Calc Guide is as follows:
(1) The text in all chapters has been revised to reflect the 7.0 software.
(2) Eleven of the chapters have undergone first review; six of the chapters have not yet been reviewed.

Work still to be done:
(1) Respond to comments received from reviewers.
(2) Update all chapters to use a new LO7 template, when it becomes available.
(3) Publish the guide.

Regards,

Steve

Hello Steve,

That's bad! Your detailed feedback will be missed!
Hope everything is ok!

Since you already made the first draft of every chapter, I'm going to
continue with the first review task.

Just checked out the CG7011-Sharing and Reviewing for a first review.
Expecting to return in 16Sep2020.
The Calc Status Guide has been updated.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano