Writer Guide 6.4 on Wiki

Hi All,

The full book PDF of the Writer Guide for 6.4 is on the wiki. Is there a
reason why the individual chapters PDF & ODT have not been added there?
If it's just that we haven't got around to it, I will update the wiki.

Dave

Hi Dave
We just haven't got around to it. If you have access to the cloud, it is
just to reload to the wiki or link to the cloud.

Thanks!
Olivier

Hi Oliver,

The Writer Guide section of the wiki has now been updated.
Yes I do have access to the cloud, but I'm old fashioned and have
reloaded to the wiki.

I have lost touch with the project a little in recent times, so do we
know if Jean has had the opportunity to organise the printed edition of
the 6.4 Writer guide?

Regards
Dave

Welcome back Dave,

Glad you are alive and well!

The printed edition is indeed something Jean is the expert. She is away
since a while and I guess she'll say hello to us soon.

Kind regards

Olivier

Hi Oliver,

Many thanks for the welcome.

Alive = Have a pulse, confirmed.
Well = That might be a little further down the road.

I sense that Jean is back from her most recent "walkabout" and no doubt
we will be hearing more from her soon.

Regards
Dave