Feeback for docs

Hi Ronnie,

I have had a look at the various CEILING functions and do not propose to provide detailed comments on the Discussion tabs for these functions.

However, please could you compare their contents against the Help topics for each function and update the wording on the wiki pages to match the Help? The text on the wiki is currently inaccurate in some instances.

The Help information for all CEILING and FLOOR functions was thoroughly reviewed and updated quite recently and should be accurate.

Regards,

Steve

Steve,

Did u find any issue because I referred help section while editing the
contents for Ceiling functions and most or I should say all lines are
almost same.

Regards,
Ronnie