Using MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS as a normal Calc function

Hi Regina,

Some months ago, we had some email correspondence about including a description of the use of MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS as a normal function in the Calc Functions wiki (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions). At the time you sent me a link to a German wiki page that included such details (http://www.ooowiki.de/MehrfachOperation.html) but unfortunately I don’t speak German. I think that you indicated that you might be able to fill the page for MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS.

You are probably aware that Ronnie Gandhi has started work updating the Calc Functions wiki under the Google Season of Documents 2020 program. At some point he will turn his attention to the currently empty page for MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS).

I wondered whether you had any time available to draft the material necessary for that page? If so, it might save Ronnie, Olivier, and I some research time and that would be much appreciated. If you want to edit the wiki page directly then that is great. Alternatively, if it’s easier to produce something in a Writer file, that would be great too.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Steve Fanning

Hi Steve,

I have made some input to https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Calc_Functions/MULTIPLE.OPERATIONS

Please look, whether that is of the kind you ask for.

There a likely further examples needed.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi Regina,

Many thanks for your input on that page, which helps immensely.

We will review it as part of the GSOD20 task and possibly make some updates for consistency with the other evolving pages in the wiki.

Regards,

Steve