Text about tab "Position" in numbering style dialog

Hi all,

I've created a text about the tab "Position" in the numbering style dialog. It includes the "old" kind of lists, which you will see e.g in the chapter numbering of the ODF 1.2 specification.

Any interest? If yes, where can I put it. It is a .odt text document.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi Regina

You can put the file in the LibreOffice cloud, under
"LibreOffice Documentation/English/Contributor Resources/"

Thanks for writing on this topic.

Olivier

Hi Olivier,

you find the file InfoTextListsLOHelp.odt there. You mayn use it as you like, for example taking parts of its for use in other places.

Kind regards
Regina

Hi Regina

Thank you for the precise explanations on the list parameters and
relationship with paragraph.

Looking at the drawings in your document makes me wonder if the
position/level dialogs for list should be reworked.

Kind regards
Olivier